Unigine Heaven v2.1
Heaven Benchmark (DirectX 11)
Heaven Benchmark is a DirectX 11 GPU benchmark based on advanced Unigine™ engine from Unigine Corp. It reveals the enchanting magic of floating islands with a tiny village hidden in the cloudy skies. Interactive mode provides emerging experience of exploring the intricate world of steampunk.
- Support of DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.0
- Comprehensive use of tessellation technology
- Advanced SSAO (screen-space ambient occlusion)
- Volumetric cumulonimbus clouds generated by a physically accurate algorithm
- Simulation of changing light conditions
- Dynamic sky with light scattering
- Interactive experience with fly/walk-through modes
- Stereo 3D modes:
- Separate images
- 3D Vision
Unigine Heaven Test Settings
Unigine Heaven v2.1 is a synthetic test that pushes tessellation performance at Normal and Extreme settings. You can see that the HD 5970 was faster than the GTX 580 with tessellation off but falls even at normal settings and 25% behind with tessellation at Extreme levels. In our second graph we see that the SLI scaling of the GTX 580s reaches as high as 84% and that the GTX 460s in SLI were able to best the results from the single GTX 580.