Final Thoughts and ConclusionsThe NZXT HALE90 850W PSU delivered very good voltage regulation with clean outputs and excellent efficiency. The HALE90 850W PSU is very quiet at low to mid power levels, includes a good assortment of both fixed and modular cables/connectors, and features a white gloss paint job for a fresh new look. Overall the HALE90 850W PSU performed very well. This one deserves a very close look.
The NZXT HALE90 850W PSU is currently available and typically sells for around $170 USD, which also makes it a good value for a high quality 850W PSU.
• 850W continuous DC output
• Excellent efficiency (meets 80Plus Gold standards)
• Very good voltage regulation
• Minimal AC ripple, even at the higher loads
• Quiet at all but the highest power levels
• Single +12V output can deliver up to 70A (840W)
• Six PCI-E connectors can support multiple high-end graphic adapters
• Active PFC with universal AC input
• 140mm Cooling fan
• Bright white chassis for a new look
• Good value
• None noted
NZXT HALE90 850W Power Supply
I would like to thank our friends at NZXT for sending us the HALE90 850W PSU to review. Be sure to use our price checking engine to find the best price on any of NZXT’s products or anything else you may want to buy!
And if you have any questions or comments about the article, or would like to see what others have to say about the NZXT HALE90 850W PSU, just click into our Case, Cooling and Power Supply forum to join in the discussion!