“Xigmatek’s Utgard mid-tower chassis has a lot to recommend it. It’s a great looking, robust chassis with an excellent feature set and great cooling performance. Configuration options abound in the Utgard, particularly in the cooling arena and front panel device placement.”
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- LAMPTRON Fan Controller Touch Review @ Madshrimps
- Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 CPU Cooler Review @ ThinkComputers
- Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 @ Overclockers Online
- Xigmatek Aegir SD128264 Cooler Review @ Kitguru
- GlacialTech Alaska CPU Cooler Review @ Hardware Secrets
The Xigmatek Utgardcase looks fairly simple on the outside, and is a muted grey perfect for those not wanting a flashy case. The most noticeable feature on the outside is the angled front panel which sports four USB 2.0 and a pair of eSATA plugs along with audio ports and a pair of pots for fan control. Inside you will find a nice array of fans including a single 170mm fan as well as material to prevent dust from entering the case as well as nicely implemented tool-less assembly features. Tweaknews were quite impressed with the case, maybe you will be as well.