It is always fun for the community when someone slips and breaks an NDA, letting the community take a peek at something they weren’t supposed to see yet is always enjoyable. The Inquirer caught a slip of a pair of slides from an AMD presentation from October, detailing the upcoming family of AM3 CPUs and new socket FM1 APUs. Head on over to see when the 125W eight core should be available for you to own.
"CHIP DESIGNER AMD has delayed its Llano models further while its Zambezi chips are still on track, according to leaked chipset roadmap slides that AMD has confirmed to The INQUIRER are genuine."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Intel Sandy Bridge CPUs pre-launch late Nov, early Dec @ Funky Kit
- German hacker uses rented computing to crack hashing algorithm @ The Register
- A Look at Upcoming ASUS H67 & P67 Motherboards @ Techgage
- Five reasons Google TV could fail @ Digital Trends
- Win a Gigabyte H55N-USB3 Mini-ITX notherboard @ Funky Kit
- Win a ADATA 16Gb USB3.0 Thumb drive @ Funky Kit