You can also grab the product brief from AMD here.
“CHIP DESIGNER AMD has released its G-series of embedded processors, the first based on its Fusion technology.
amd-embeddedAMD drip-fed information on the latest incarnation of its Fusion chip technology that it calls an accelerated processing unit (APU) last year, showing laptops running the chips. Now Chimpzilla is aiming for the embedded market. The APU designs combine a CPU, a graphics processor and a memory controller into a single chip, allowing for significant power savings that are vital in embedded processors.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Via Labs shows off optical USB3 zero client @ SemiAccurate
- Open-Source Projects Are Getting Ripped On Amazon @ Phoronix
- Netflix: A Misunderstanding or a Hint? @ Computing on Demand
- 1GB Radeon HD 6970 set to launch next month @ SemiAccurate
- Post CES 2011 Product Overview @ Bjorn3D
- OCZ Technology at CES 2011 @ OCIA
- MSI MOA (Master Overclocking Arena) 2011 – Americas Finals @ Hardware Secrets