As we are not the only ones providing coverage, here are some stories from other sites covering releases here at CES. The Tech Report made it in to see nVIDIA’s presentation of their new Denver product, an ARM based product line which should be very flexible in what OSes can be run as well as its ability to scale from super phone to super computer.
Josh covered the announcement in depth here and Ryan recorded video of his conversation with nVIDIA here.
“Today at CES, Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang shocked attendees by announcing Project Denver, a “high performance ARM core” designed in-house at Nvidia. Huang gave strong hints that a yet-to-be-announced version of Windows will run on the chip. Check out our report for all the dirt and analysis.”
Here are some more Shows and Expos articles from around the web:
- CES 2011: Gigabyte OC Orange Motherboard Sneak Peak @ Hardware Canucks
- CES 2011: GIGABYTE’s G1 Killer Motherboards @ Hardware Canucks
- Golden Systems launches new 6-series Gigabyte motherboards in the region @ t-break
- CES 2011: Corsair Press Event @ ThinkComputers
- CES 2011: Micron RealSSD C400 256GB 25nm SSD Speed Demo @ Legit Reviews
- CES 2011: SanDisk SSD, nPower PEG and House of Marley @ Legit Reviews
- TechwareLabs Event Coverage: CES 2011: CES UNVEILED Roundup
- CES 2011: ASUS Announces Four Tablet PCs @ Legit Reviews
- Lenovo CES 2011 Launch Coverage @ Legit Reviews