Unigine Heaven v2.1
Heaven Benchmark (DirectX 11)
Heaven Benchmark is a DirectX 11 GPU benchmark based on advanced Unigine™ engine from Unigine Corp. It reveals the enchanting magic of floating islands with a tiny village hidden in the cloudy skies. Interactive mode provides emerging experience of exploring the intricate world of steampunk.
- Support of DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.0
- Comprehensive use of tessellation technology
- Advanced SSAO (screen-space ambient occlusion)
- Volumetric cumulonimbus clouds generated by a physically accurate algorithm
- Simulation of changing light conditions
- Dynamic sky with light scattering
- Interactive experience with fly/walk-through modes
- Stereo 3D modes:
- Separate images
- 3D Vision
Unigine Heaven Test Settings
Only at the Extreme tessellation setting does the GTX 560 Ti really come out ahead of the new Radeon HD 6950 1GB card; compared to the GTX 460 though the new GTX 560 Ti is about 35% faster at that same setting.
With SLI at work, the pair of GTX 560 Ti cards sees a 92% boost over the single card score at the Extreme tessellation setting and is 35% faster than the high-powered GTX 580!