“This week we’re being treated to some additional details regarding AMD’s upcoming Bulldozer platform when they discuss Bulldozer at ISSCC, the International Solid State Circuits Conference.”
Here are some more Processor articles from around the web:
- 3 Step Guide to Overclock Your AMD Phenom @ Overclockers.com
- AMD Phenom II X4 975 3.60GHz AM3 Processor Review @ eTeknix
- ASUS E35 M1-M Pro / AMD E-350 @ LostCircuits
- AMD Phenom II X4 840 @ Overclockers.com
- AMD’s E-350 Fusion APU on the desktop @ The Tech Report
Some news came out of the International Solid State Circuits Conference about AMD’s architecture refresh, which we all know as Bulldozer. Processor diagrams reveal information about the out of order (OoO) instruction capabilities as well as information about the L3 cache, something that caused problems in previous generations. Overclockers.com has linked to various posts detailing the new processor as well as adding information they’ve gleaned themselves.