“New details for Battlefield 3 have trickled out alongside a new teaser trailer and the launch of the official site.
Due for release this Autumn, and running on DICE’S Frostbite 2 engine, Battlefield 3 will feature both single player and co-op campaigns alongside a host of new features.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Ice, Ice, Maybe: New Skyrim Screenshots @ Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- L. Ron Altman: Why Dead Space 2 is a direct attack on Scientology @ Ars Technica
- Battlestar Galactica Online Online @ Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- Battlefield 3 teased: jets, destruction, 64 players on PC @ Ars Technica
- DC Universe Online – PS3 @ HEXUS
- How Guerrilla Games created the innovative Move controls of Killzone 3 @ Ars Technica
- Dead Space 2 Xbox 360 @ Tweaktown
- Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 Game Review (XBOX 360) @ GamingHeaven
- IBM and Samsung announce a cross-licensing pact @ The Inquirer
- Near Field Communications: a technology primer @ Ars Technica
Not counting expansions or Bad Company, Battlefield is beyond 3
Don’t even count The Road to Rome and skip the game before it was officially Battlefield Something or other, even skip the online only version and you still end up with far more than 3 games bearing the Battlefield moniker than 3. Regardless, that is the name of the new game and HEXUS has a trailer.