If you aren’t feeling overly brave today, you can always click over to Ars Technica who have provided a hands on look at the new browser.
“This is a solid release, and Internet Explorer 9 is a quality browser. Particularly during the dark days of the mid-2000s, Internet Explorer was once something of an embarrassment, widely looked down on by the technically inclined. Internet Explorer 8 was solid enough, but still quite some way behind the competition. With Internet Explorer 9, however, Microsoft has a browser that is truly first-rate. Its final release, almost certain to be in April to coincide with the MIX11 event, can’t come soon enough.”
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- How the arduino won? This is how we can kill it. @ Hack a Day
- Security Patch Breaks VMware Users’ Windows Desktops @ Slashdot
- Installing Linux on a Netbook from a USB Thumbdrive @ Computing on Demand
- NAVIGON GPS iPhone App @ Tweaktown
- Gloss begone @ The Tech Report