If you were to call it the OCZ 760W Silencer you wouldn’t be wrong technically, but there is something about the name of PC Power & Cooling that warms the hearts of aging geeks. Lee has just polished off his review of this PSU designed to power systems with multiple high end graphics cards with a "single, powerful +12V output that can deliver up to 62A (744W)." Add a 7 year warranty and you can be assured that picking up this Gold Award PSU i a good investment of $130.
"The PC Power & Cooling Silencer 760W power supply demonstrated very good efficiency, excellent voltage regulation, and produced very clean outputs. The Silencer 760 can deliver up to 62A (744W) of +12V continuous power at up to 50°C operating temperature and can support dual, high-end video cards with four PCI-E connectors. The build quality of the 760 power supply is excellent and it is backed by PC Power & Cooling’s 7-year warranty and tech support."
Here are some more Storage reviews from around the web:
- Xigmatek NRP-MC802 800W PSU @ VR-Zone
- Cooler Master GX 450 W Power Supply Review @ Hardware Secrets
- FSP Aurum Gold 700 PSU @ VR-Zone
- OCZ ZX 850W PSU @ HardwareBistro
- Jou Jye BITWIN BW-B430JL 430W @ techPowerUp
- Antec High Current Gamer 620W @ Funky Kit
- FSP Aurum Gold 700 Power Supply Review @ Hardware Secrets
- FSP Aurum Gold 700W PSU Review @ ITShootOut