HuntKey Jumper 300W 80Plus Gold PSU is a little less powerful and a little smaller than most of the PSUs out there on the market currently. It is not quite as small as the AC-to-DC power module that Ryan used in his recent Brazos review, then again that manufacturer would recommend against using a GTX460 where HuntKey recommends sticking only to a single GTX460. From AnandTech’s testing it seems that HuntKey is not just blowing smoke.
"We recently received a new power supply from HuntKey dubbed the R90, or Jumper 300G for the western markets. It uses the HK400-52PP layout, which means the PSU is capable of delivering 400W at lower temperatures; however, the 300W rating is for 45C operation. The 300G is also one of the smaller PSUs with an 80 Plus Gold rating, making it an interesting option for HTPCs and average computers. But what about the price?"
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Kingwin LZP-550 550W Power Supply @ [H]ard|OCP
- Apevia Turbolink ATX-TL450W-BK Power Supply Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Logisys PS600A12 Power Supply Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Corsair TX850 V2 and TX750 V2 Power Supplies Review @ HardwareHeaven
- OCZ ZX Series 850w Power Supply Review @ OCIA
- Be Quiet Silent Wings USC 12cm Review @ XSReviews
- Seventeam V-Force 650w Preview @ XSReviews
- PC Power and Cooling Silencer 760W Power Supply Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Choiix Power Fort 5.5W Rechargeable Power Backup Battery Pack Review @ eTeknix