Well, we might still be anxiously awaiting Socket AM3+ boards to arrive, anyone looking for a minor upgrade to their AMD system is probably looking to 880 chipset motherboard prices falling. Hardware Canucks have two possibilities for you, the M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3 and the M4A88TD-M/USB3 both around $100 and offering some nice new features, obviously including USB 3. Drop by Hardware Canucks for a look.
"AMD has made it a point of marketing to concentrate upon adding value to certain price segments and their supporting motherboard manufacturers have really caught on. Today we will be taking a look at two products which take this mantra to heart: the sub-$110 ASUS M4A88TD-M/USB3 and M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3. Both use the 880G/SB850 chipset combination and are looking to offer consumers a broad range of features for a budget friendly price."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- ASUS P8P67 PRO LGA1155 Sandy Bridge Motherboard Review @ Hardware Canucks
- ASRock P67 Pro3 @ Phoronix
- BIOS Option Of The Week – SDRAM RAS Precharge Time @ TechARP
- BIOSTAR TP67XE Intel LGA 1155 Sandy Bridge Motherboard Review @ Legit Reviews
- Gigabyte G1 Assassin Intel X58 Motherboard Review @ ThinkComputers
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper @ Bjorn3D
- ASRock Fatal1ty P67 Professional @ Tweaktown
- ASRock Fatal1ty P67 Professional @ TechwareLabs