Unigine Heaven v2.1
Heaven Benchmark (DirectX 11)
Heaven Benchmark is a DirectX 11 GPU benchmark based on advanced Unigine™ engine from Unigine Corp. It reveals the enchanting magic of floating islands with a tiny village hidden in the cloudy skies. Interactive mode provides emerging experience of exploring the intricate world of steampunk.
- Support of DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.0
- Comprehensive use of tessellation technology
- Advanced SSAO (screen-space ambient occlusion)
- Volumetric cumulonimbus clouds generated by a physically accurate algorithm
- Simulation of changing light conditions
- Dynamic sky with light scattering
- Interactive experience with fly/walk-through modes
- Stereo 3D modes:
- Separate images
- 3D Vision
Unigine Heaven Test Settings
The GTX 590 falls just behind the Radeon HD 6990 results at both Disabled and Normal tessellation levels but takes a slight lead when we crank it up to the Extreme tessellation setting. NVIDIA continues to have the edge in raw tessellation horsepower though how well that is utilized in games hasn’t really been seen.
Our results continue on the same trend of seeing the GTX 580 SLI configuration dominate (21% faster at Extreme settings) with the GTX 570s falling just short.