It is hard not to be a fan of NZXT; their enclosures hardly ever cost more than $100, they tend to be very quiet and are deep enough to fit even oversized Lynnfield and Clarksfield CPU coolers. One of their newest is called the NZXT Classic Series H2 Silent with some serious cooling, four 120mm fans and a 140mm exhaust ensure air cooling is sufficient and as the name suggests their are grommets for watercooling. Drop by Legit Reviews to see this worth member of NZXT’s Classic series.
"The H2 from NZXT is a very nice little case. NZXT says that the H2 will be available early April and carry an MSRP of $99.99. That price range is loaded with cases, but most are geared to gamers that want a little flash to their case. The H2, to me, is more geared towards someone building a system for an area where quiet is key. With the right hardware inside the H2 think you would be hard pressed to know it is on, unless your head is right next to the case side…"
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Sentey Optimus GS-6000 Mid Tower @ Tweaktown
- Antec Six Hundred V2 Mid-Tower Gaming Case Review @Hi Tech Legion
- NZXT H2 Classic System Enclosure @ Metku.net
- Noctua NH-C14 CPU Cooler Review @Hi Tech Legion
- Enermax Hoplite Case Review @ HardwareHeaven
- NZXT Sleeved LED Light Strip For Case Modding Review @ OverclockersHQ
- NZXT Sentry LXE Fan Controller @ Bjorn3D
- Arctic Freezer 13 and Zalman CNPS9900 MAX Coolers @ X-bit Labs
- Deepcool Ice Blade Pro @ Overclockers Online
- Antec Kuhler H2O 620 Liquid CPU Cooler Review @ ThinkComputers
- Arctic Cooling Freezer 11 LP CPU cooler @ Funky Kit
- Arctic Cooling Freezer 13 Pro CPU Cooler Review @ Tweaknews
- Thermaltake Jing CPU Cooler Review @ OCIA