For a wee bit of frustration and a whole lot of drool-worthy graphics quality, drop by The Tech Report for a look at the newly released demo footage of the Unreal Engine 3 powered tech demo called "The Samaritan".
"If you thought those next-gen Unreal Engine 3 screenshots from the Game Developers Conference were impressive, wait ’til you see the engine in motion. Admittedly shaky-cam footage made its way online earlier this month, much to the dismay of Epic Games Design Director Cliff Bleszinsi. Today, however, we see that IGN has posted a proper, high-definition clip of the demo …"
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- "The time has come," the walrus said: Alice hands-on, interview, impressions @ Ars Technica
- RIFT (PC) Review @ GamingHeaven
- Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D: They’re coming right for us! @ Ars Technica
- Call Of Juarez: The Cartel @ HEXUS
- Ghostbusters: Sanctum Of Slime MP Trailer @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- de Blob 2 – Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 @ HEXUS
- Killzone 3 PlayStation 3 @ Tweaktown