Microsoft has said that its Hotmail service will analyse email and present certain forms of content in a way that it believes is the "most common things people do when they receive the email". This means that groups of images will automatically be put into a slideshow or videos will be embedded directly in emails from simple Youtube links."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- What does Intel have to show at IDF? What does Intel have to show at IDF? @ SemiAccurate
- Tablets: How Would You Solve the Input Problem? @ AnandTech
- MSI MOA Benelux qualifier 2011 @ Madshrimps
- Speedlink Hardware Competition – Get Social, Get Prizes @ XSReviews
- TechwareLabs Event Coverage: CTIA 2011: MobileFocus Round Up
- TechwareLabs Event Coverage: MegaCon 2011 Orlando