Final Thoughts and ConclusionsCorsair is well known for producing some of the best PC power supplies on the market today and their new TX750 V2 and TX850 V2 power supplies continue that trend at an affordable price. Both TX V2 power supplies delivered clean DC outputs, with good efficiency and very good voltage regulation. Both power supplies come with a good assortment of fixed cables that can support the latest CPUs and multiple, high-end video cards. And let’s not forget active PFC, universal AC input and Corsair’s 5-year warranty.
• Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750 V2, $102.99~119.99 USD
• Corsair Enthusiast Series T8750 V2, $139.99 USD
• Continuous power output, rated at 50°C
• Very good voltage regulation
• Good efficiency (80Plus Bronze certified)
• Very clean DC outputs with low AC ripple
• Very good build quality with high quality components
• Universal AC input with Active PFC
• Single +12V output for easy configuration and compatibility
• Four PCI-E connectors for multiple graphic card support
• Good value – affordably priced
• Backed by a 5-year warranty
• Not as quiet at low power levels as the more expensive Professional Gold Series
• Only one 8-pin EPS connector
For clean outputs, very good voltage regulation and good efficiency at an affordable price, the Corsair TX750 V2 and TX850 V2 power supplies win gold.
Corsair Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 and TX850 V2 Power Supply
I would like to thank our friends at Corsair for sending us their new TX V2 PSUs to review – thanks! Be sure to use our price checking engine to find the best price on any of Corsair’s fine products or anything else you may want to buy!
And if you have any questions or comments about the article, or would like to see what others have to say about the Corsair TX V2 PSUs, just click into this thread in our forums to join in the discussion!