While there is something to be said for the style of a leather mouse pad, but with use the edges will begin to curl up and the relatively light weight means that the pad can move around the desk on occasion. So how about a double sided, 331x272mm aluminium mouse rink with four non-slip rubber feet, one at each corner. It won’t be sliding on your desk thanks to the weight and Hardware Heaven felt it was large enough that you don’t need to worry about falling off.
"Every good mouse needs a good surface to achieve optimal performance and todays review product is Roccats attempt at creating an ideal companion for high performance mice. So lets take a look at what the Roccat Alumic has to offer…"
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Gigabyte Aivia M8600 Review @ t-break
- Sandberg Wireless Battery-Free Mouse Pro @ Mega-Labs
- Roccat Kone Gaming Mouse Review @ eTeknix
- Cooler Master Spawn Gaming Mouse Review @ Hardware Canucks
- Thermaltake eSPORTS Challenger Pro Gaming Keyboard Review @ Tech-Reviews
- SteelSeries Shift Keyboard and Keyset @ OC3D