The Tech Report finished off their Spring update to their systems guide, partly to take advantage of the change in season and partly to allow the channel to fill with a certain chipset’s B3 revision. There are four different levels of systems, a $600 Econobox, a $900 Utility Box, the $1,500 Sweeter Spot, and the Double Stuff workstation that is around $3,000. They finish up with a look at the peripherals you are likely to want and some recommendations on which to get.
"For months, we’ve held back on a full update to our system guide while waiting for B3- revision Sandy Bridge motherboards. They’ve arrived, and so has the spring edition of our guide."
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- HP Proliant MicroServer @ SPCR
- Lenovo IdeaCentre K330-11691AU Review @ TechReviewSource
- Cyberpower Gamer Xtreme 4000 Sandy Bridge System Review @ Legit Reviews
- Puget Systems Obsidian: Solid as a Rock @ AnandTech
- Puget Systems Deluge Mini: The Art of Custom @ AnandTech
- Sapphire Edge Mini PC @ XSReviews
- Gigabyte E350N-USB3 Review @ Neoseeker