Nick Stam, the NVIDIA technical marketing director and Bruce Chan, the senior PR manager of Tegra 2 had a discussion with Hi Tech Legion about Tegra 2. The audio interview was uploaded as opposed to offering a textual interview so you can amuse your eyes with other content while learning about what Tegra 2 will bring to tablets and cell phones.
"Paul at HiTech Legion chats with Nick Stam, NVIDIA technical marketing director and Bruce Chan, senior PR manager of Tegra 2 to discuss the past, present and future of Tegra. With the announced Tegra roadmap outlining the creation of powerful ARM-based, multi-core, ultra low- power processors that are significantly faster than anything the tech industry could have imagined, how much will the lines be blurred between desktop and mobile computers in the future? How far is NVIDIA willing to push the performance envelope of sub-1W computing?"
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- 3D printer gets a big resolution improvement @ Hack a Day
- Make: Projects – Glass Bead Projection Screen @ Make:Blog
- The Dawn of Starcraft: e-Sports come to the world stage @ Ars Technica
- AMD Mecha HK-2207 Demo 1.2 @ NGOHQ
- Win a GTX 590 signed by Jensen Huang and Professor Vjay Pande @ Bjorn3D
- Replica of the Back to the Future DeLorean for Sale @ Hardware Secrets
- Intel Future SSD Models Leaked @ TechARP
- Funky Kit announce its own brand of Tablet PC – The "Gladiator"
- 3dfx Voodoo 590 @ [H]ard|OCP
- AMD announces NEW RADEON HD 7770 @ eTeknix
- Google Motion @ Gmail