You might have heard that a popular game had a new version released over Steam and in stores. Portal 2 has been released, though the time and effort those who picked up the Potato Sack were not rewarded with much more than a 2 hour jumpstart in North America though the Brits who participated got it 2 days earlier. Hardware Canucks have had it long enough to cover both the single and muliplayer facets, so if you haven’t had a chance to play it head over for a look.
"With the original Portal selling millions of copies, it was only natural that a sequel would be in the cards. Valve has now finally released this eagerly anticipated title and from all indications, it is even more addicting than the first."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Gears 3 and Duke Forever at Gadget Show 2011 @ XSReviews
- Portal 2 backlash: Critic reviews vs. user reviews @ HEXUS
- Given Free Rain: Minecraft 1.5 Patch, Demo @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Born Again – X: Rebirth Announced @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Homefront Blog: Where does Homefront fit into the online Multiplayer market? @ GamingHeaven
- Second chance for a great game: Ars reviews Clash of Heroes HD
- Standing on top, blood on my gun: we play the Gears of War 3 beta @ Ars Technica
- Roxio Game Capture – Xbox 360, PS3, Wii @ HEXUS
- Alice: Madness Returns includes original Alice @ HEXUS
- Ridge Racer 3D Nintendo 3DS @ Tweaktown
- Despite all my rage I am still just Johnny Cage: Ars reviews Mortal Kombat