The ASUS P67 Sabretooth sports Thermal Armor, a shell over most of the PCB giving it a unique look, but that’s not all. It also helps to spread the heat generated from your components and caps and has thermal sensors embedded within to give you a really good look at the temperature of portions of your board. The UEFI BIOS caught The Tech Report’s eye as did the performance. They aren’t convinced that the board should have you upgrading before the looming release of the Z68 but if that is not within your budget, this board might be.
"Asus’ Sabertooth P67 motherboard offers five-year warranty coverage, loads of temperature sensors, and a novel shroud designed to cool motherboard components. We take a closer look at whether Asus has built the perfect premium P67 board for enthusiasts."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- GIGABYTE G1.Assassin Motherboard @ OCAU
- Asus P8P67 Standard Motherboard Review @ Ninjalane
- ASUS Maximus IV Extreme P67 Motherboard Review @Hi Tech Legion
- ASUS P6X58-E WS Workstation Motherboard @ Pro-Clockers
- Quantum Force P67 Rattler Motherboard Review @ Ninjalane
- Gigabyte H67A-UD3H ATX Review @ OCIA
- ECS H61H2-M Review @ t-break
- Intel DP67BG: LGA1155 Mainboard from the Extreme Series @ X-Bit Labs
- ASRock Z68 Pro3 and Extreme4 (Intel Z68) Motherboard Preview @ Tweaktown
- MSI P67A-GD80 (B3) Intel P67 Motherboard Review @ ThinkComputers
- Biostar TH67XE Ver. 5.2 @ iXBT Labs
- BIOS Option Of The Week – SDRAM RAS Precharge Delay @ Tech ARP
- AMD 870 Motherboard Roundup @ iXBT Labs