Loki, Gaia and Aegir are all from Nordic mythology but are also now found in PC Cases as well as in Valhalla. Loki and Gaia can be had for around $30 while the Aegir comes at twice the price and the sizes range as well from the diminutive 330g Loki to the 670g Aegir but all are 159mm tall or less. Legit Reveiws proclaimed that they are all great values, each with their own traget system.
"The Aegir is Xigmatek’s high-end offering, and it carries a high end price. Coming in at $59.99 shipped it is not the most expensive cooler we have ever tested but it performed nicely. Coming near the top of the charts throughout most of the testing the Aegir was on par with coolers that cost $20 to $30 more. The fan for the Aegir was nice as well. At 100% speed the fan is quiet. It was hard to pick out the Aegir’s fan from the Scythe case fans I use in the test system…"
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Prolimatech Genesis CPU Cooler Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Thermaltake FrioOCK: Made for Overclocking @ X-Bit Labs
- "The Matrix Has You": Deep Cool Ice Matrix 600 and ThermoLab Trinity @ X-Bit Labs
- Thermaltake Jing CPU Cooler Review @ OCC
- Antec KÜHLER H2O 620 all included liquid cpu cooler @ Techware Labs
- Cooler Master Centurion 5 II Case Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Antec One Hundred Computer Case @ Benchmark Reviews
- Azza Toledo 301 Case Review @ Ninjalane
- Aerocool Xpredator Case Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Nexus Prominent 9 Case Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Xigmatek Elysium Super Tower Review @ Tweaknews
- Corsair Obsidian 650D Case Review @ HardwareHeaven
- CM Storm Enforcer Mid Tower Chassis Review @ OCIA
- SilverStone Raven RV03 Case Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Xigmatek Pantheon Mid Tower Chassis @ Tweaktown
- SilverStone SST-FT03B Micro ATX Chassis @ Tweaktown
I got excited here for a
I got excited here for a second – I’ve been hoping PCPer would be covering coolers more but this is off to another site again… Glad for the news but get those great sponsors of yours (and non sponsors) to start sending you guys coolers to test also, or are you not set up to test them?