If you don’t listen to the PC Perspective Podcast (what’s wrong with you!?!) then you might not know that PC Perspective is looking for a handful of new talented and hard working writers and reviewers. If you have ever thought that you wanted to take your love of technology, computers and gadgets to the next level and contribute back to it, this is the chance!
We are on the hunt for contributing writers for news coverage, reviews and potentially event coverage too. There is no specific location required but if you happen to be in the Cincinnati / Northern KY area, that is a huge plus.
If you think this job is just absolutely meant for you, then please get in touch with me. Send an email to rshrout (–at–) pcper.com with some or all of this information:
- Location in the world and times available for working on PC Perspective
- Any previous experience working in the technology field
- Writing experience, technical or otherwise, and links to any examples
- Ability to work with programs for video editing, photo editing, CMS systems
- Any product review experience
- Specific areas of expertise (motherboards, GPUs, tablets, ARM, etc)
We are looking forward to your emails and your help in making PC Perspective the best source of tech information online!
Cool, looks promising,
Cool, looks promising, especially since it’s summer and I have lots of time to write.
I’ll be sending you an email soon, along with a sample review.
I just saw this post and will
I just saw this post and will be putting an email together shortly. Ryan, is there a deadline for submissions?