We here at PC Perspective are not big fans of the preview, as seeing a board without any accompanying benchmarks does not really provide us with the level information we crave. However the wait for this high end Sandy Bridge chipset has been long and painful, as we want to see what the i7 2600K can do when it has a board that can really utilize its abilities. To that end we take you to VR-Zone who have some pictures of Gigabyte’s upcoming GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3. Now to hope for someone to accidentally release some SSD cache benchmarks!
Click for a bigger view.
"There has been some "concern" from Gigabyte’s competitors that the company wasn’t going to offer any Z68 motherboards with display connectivity, in fact, some of its competitors have been so "concerned" that they’ve sent out material stating this to media in certain parts of the world. Well, it turns out that it couldn’t be further from the truth and yesterday you saw the GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3 and today we have a few hands on pictures of the GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 for your ogling pleasure."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- GIGABYTE Z68X-UD3H and Z68X-UD7 (Intel Z68) Taiwan Preview @ Tweaktown
- Gigabyte Z68X UD5 B3 @ OC3D
- Gigabyte Z68X UD5 B3 Motherboard Preview @ eTeknix
- MSI Z68A-GD80 (Intel Z68) Motherboard Preview @ Tweaktown
- Sapphire Pure Black P67 Hydra @ Phoronix
- Sapphire Pure Black P67 Hydra @ Tweaktown
- Gigabyte P67A-UD7 Motherboard Review @ eTeknix
- Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD4-B3 @ techPowerUp
- P67 $190 Part 2: MSI, ASRock and ECS @ AnandTech
- Asus P8P67 Pro Revision 3 Review @ OverclockersHQ
- ASUS Sabertooth TUF Motherboard @ Benchmark Reviews
- ECS H67H2-M & H67H2-I Review @ OCC
- Asrock H61M/USB3 Motherboard @ Rbmods
- Gigabyte X58A-OC Review: By Overclockers, For Overclockers @ Overclockers.com
- Zotac Mini ITX M880G @ XSReviews