We have been seeing a lot of Bitfenix’s work recently, Steve reviewed their Colossus E-ATX case and there have been sightings of the smaller Survivor and Shinobi cases at other sites. R&B Mods has a look at a modified version of the Colossus called the Venom which features 5 glowing stripes on the outside of the case which glow red and green depending on your taste … or disabled. Don’t be scared off by the aesthetics of the case if you are not a fan of glowing lights, the case is deep enough to handle most coolers and long enough to handle high end video cards. There are numerous grommets for watercooling loops and cable management as well as properly implemented tool-less assembly.
"Today we will take a look at the Colossus Venom Edition enclosure made by Bitfenix. It is based on the same case as the normal Colossus but with some extra bits added to it. Let’s take a closer look what it has to offer and how it performs!"
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Cooler Master Silencio 550 Chassis Review @ eTeknix
- Silverstonetek PS05 System @ Metku.net
- Thermaltake Level 10 GT Full Tower Case Review @Hi Tech Legion
- Antec Six Hundred V2 Review @ Neoseeker
- NZXT Classic Series H2 @ Tweaktown
- NZXT H2 Silent Mid-Tower Chassis Review @ Techgage
- Azza Toledo 301 Mid Tower Case Review @Hi Tech Legion
- BitFenix Survivor Case Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Corsair Obsidian 650D Mid-tower Chassis Review @ OCIA
- Corsair Graphite Series 600T White Case Review @ Hardware Secrets
- EVGA Superclock CPU Cooler Review @ Legit Reviews