[H]ard|OCP takes a look at the new Corsair Hydro Series H100 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler. It has a very long name for a relatively small self contained watercooling apparatus, though the 240mm radiator will probably not fit in most cases. That is not really a problem as it is not the best idea to keep your radiator inside the area you are trying to cool, no matter how fast the pair of 120mm fans are going there will be some heat radiated back into the case. At $120 it is not going to be for everyone and the noise levels are a little high but this new cooler from Corsair is now the best cooler of its type on the market. You would have to build your own custom cooler to beat it.
"Corsair comes back to liquid processor cooling with a unit more tuned towards enthusiast needs. Low profile water block and pump unit and a dual length 240mm radiator with two 120mm fans. Let’s how well it works when compared to other coolers we already know well."
Here are some more Cases & Cooling reviews from around the web:
- Thermaltake Frio OCK CPU Cooler @ Benchmark Reviews
- Gelid Tranquillo Rev.2 Quiet CPU Cooler Review @ eTeknix
- ThermalTake Frio OCK CPU Cooler @ TechwareLabs
- Evercool Dr. Cool Cooler @ Hardware Bistro
- Bitfenix Shinobi Case Window edition @ Rbmods
- Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler @ Funky Kit
- Thermal Grease (TIM) Roundup @ XSReviews
- NZXT Source 210 Review @ OCC
- Thermaltake Level 10 GT Full Tower Chassis Review @ eTeknix
- Thermaltake Level 10/GT PC Case Comparison @ Real World Labs
- Silverstone Raven RV03 @ OC3D
- Thermaltake Level 10 GT Case Review @ Ninjalane