The 15.6", 1366×768 Acer Aspire 5750 has a 640 GB, 5400 RPM HDD, a DVD multiburner, 3GB of unbalanced DDR3-1333 (one DIMM is 2GB and one is 1GB) and a choice of a mobile i3, i5 or i7 CPU which also provides the graphics. The laptop wights in at 5.7lbs, certainly not the lightest 15.6" laptop out there, even with a battery only rated for 210 minutes of run time. It does only cost $500 which will make it attractive to people needing a bit more power than something like Acer’s hromebook provides. Check out the rest of the information at Hardware Secrets if you are in the market for something similar.
"Let’s take a look at the Acer Aspire 5750 laptop, which has a 15.6-inch screen and can come with the Core i3-2310M, Core i5-2410M, or Core i7-2630QM CPU. It has 2 GB to 6 GB of RAM, a hard disk from 320 GB to 640 GB, and one USB 3.0 port. The model we analyzed was the 5750-6606, with a Core i3-2310 CPU, 3 GB RAM and a 640 GB hard disk. Check it out!"
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- Alienware M18x Review @ TechReviewSource
- Toshiba Qosmio X775: Toshiba’s Gamer Grows Up @ AnandTech
- Asus U31SD-A1 Review @ TechReviewSource
- ASUS U46S Notebook Review @ t-break
- Llano in the Wild: Toshiba’s Satellite L775D-S7206 @ AnandTech
- Hornettek Solid iPad 2 Case Review @ ThinkComputers
- OtterBox Reflex Case for iPhone 4 Review @ Legit Reviews
- HTC EVO 3D vs. Motorola Photon 4G: Choosing the Best Sprint Phone @ AnandTech
- HTC Evo 3D @ The Inquirer
- HTC releases its bootloader unlocker @ The Inquirer
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 4G @ AnandTech
- T-Mobile MyTouch 4G Slide @ AnandTech