Final Thoughts and Conclusions
The Antec HCG-750 power supply demonstrated very good voltage regulation, good efficiency, and produced very clean outputs without generating much noise. The HCG-750 can deliver up to 750W of +12V continuous power at up to 50°C operating temperature and can support dual, high-end video cards with four PCI-E connectors. The build quality of the HCG-750 power supply is very good and it is backed by Antec’s 5-year warranty.
The Antec HCG-750 power supply is currently available and typically sells for $100 USD, which makes it a good value for a 750W PSU.
• 750 watts of continuous DC output
• Very good voltage regulation
• Very clean DC outputs
• Good efficiency
• Quiet operation
• Quad +12V outputs, each rated for up to 40A
• NVIDIA SLI-Ready and ATI CrossFire certified
• Active PFC and Universal AC input
• Four PCI-E connectors for multiple graphics card support
• Gold plated connectors and black mesh sleeved cables
• Backed by a 5-year warranty
• Good value
• No problems noted
Antec HCG-750 Power Supply
I would like to thank our friends at Antec for sending us the HCG-750 PSU to review – thanks! And if you have any questions or comments about the article, or would like to see what others have to say about the HCG-750 PSU, just click into our Case, Cooling and Power Supply forum to join in the discussion!