As its name implies the new Razer Mamba Dual Sensor 4G has two sensors to increase its accuracy though you would not know it was a wireless mouse. It is not strictly wireless either, a locking USB plug will turn it into a wired mouse for those not desiring to worry about battery life. The driver software allows you to change your DPI settings as well as save button programming in up to 5 different profiles. If you need a high end gaming mouse and are willing to spend $120 to get it, drop by Bjorn3D to see the Mamba 4G in action.
"The Razer Mamba Dual Sensor 4G offers the latest in wireless mouse technology with style, ensuring a response time that is equal to a wired high end gaming mouse."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- CM Storm Sentinel Z3RO-G Gaming Mouse @ Rbmods
- Tt eSPORTS Black 4000 dpi Gaming Mouse Review @ Hi Tech Legion
- Roccat Kone[+] 6000 dpi Laser Gaming Mouse Review @ Hi Tech Legion
- SteelSeries Sensei Pro Grade Laser Mouse Review @ HardwareHeaven
- SteelSeries World of Warcraft Legendary MMO Gaming Mouse Review @ HardwareHeaven
- Thermaltake eSPORTS Azurues/Conkor/Gaming Glove Review @ HardwareLOOK
- Razer Onza Tournament Edition Xbox 360 Gaming Controller @ Tweaktown
- MadCatz F.P.S. Pro Xbox 360 controller Review @ t-break
- Thermaltake Tt eSPORTS MEKA G Unit Gaming Keyboard @ Tweaktown
- Xebec iTouchpad Diamond Series Wireless Keyboard @ kitguru
- Keysonic KSK-3001 iBT Bluetooth Keyboard Review @ HardwareLOOK
The new mamba came out a week
The new mamba came out a week or two after I finally bit the bullet on the (now old) mamba 🙁 Needless to say, I was not pleased lol.
Well you fell into Razer’s
Well you fell into Razer’s trap. Perfectly. You have to research.