HONG KONG – Sept. 22, 2011 – ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world’s largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today announces the A75-ITX WiFi platform that enable users to embrace the power of AMD accelerated processing units, or APUs, in a compact mini-ITX form factor to form the perfect gaming capable home theatre PC.
The ZOTAC A75-ITX WiFi features an FM1 socket to take advantage of the latest AMD A8, A6, A4 and E2 series APUs with AMD Radeon™ HD 6000 series graphics processors for the perfect synergy of CPU and GPU performance power. Two memory slots enable users to install up to 8GB of high-speed DDR3 memory with speeds up to 1866 MHz, depending on the APU installed, for maximum system responsiveness for media playback, gaming and every-day use.
“Our goal at ZOTAC is to pack as many features and capabilities into the smallest form factory possible. The ZOTAC A75-ITX WiFi is no different – we’ve packed it with features and expansion capabilities typical of larger ATX offerings,” said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
There is plenty of expansion with the ZOTAC A75-ITX WiFi, including a PCI Express x16 slot, up to eight USB 3.0 and four SATA 6.0 Gb/s ports, for maximum internal and external upgrade potential from a compact form factor. Dual Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11n WiFi and Bluetooth 3.0 networking technologies enable the ZOTAC A75-ITX WiFi to deliver lightning-fast network transfers over wires or wireless and easily connect to wireless peripherals and phones.
It’s time to play with the ZOTAC A75-ITX WiFi mini-ITX platform.
- New ZOTAC A75-ITX WiFi mini-ITX platform
- AMD A75 chipset
- AMD A8, A6, A4 & E2-series APU compatible (socket FM1)
- 2 x DDR3 DIMM slots (up to 1866 MHz, speed varies by APU, up to 8GB)
- DVI, HDMI & VGA (with included adapter) outputs
- PCI Express x16 expansion
- 4 SATA 6.0 Gb/s w/RAID 0, 1, 0+1 support
- 8 USB 3.0 ports (6 on back panel, 2 via pin header)
- 2 USB 2.0 ports (2 via pin headers)
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet
- Hardware accelerated Blu-ray playback ready
- Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream capable
- Digital S/PDIF output (optical)
- 8-channel high-definition audio
- Microsoft DirectX 11 compliant
- Onboard 802.11n WiFi & Bluetooth 3.0 technology
- Mini-ITX form factor