Measuring only 4"x4.2"x1.3" the new CoolerMaster Storm Xornet is not one of the larger gaming mice on the market. It still sports the 2000 DPI Storm Tactical Optical Sensor common to CoolerMaster’s eSports line, which means it certainly qualifies as a gaming mouse. High Tech Legion were surprised how quickly they got used to the claw style grip that this mouse encourages and did not mind the new position at all, pointing out that the rest for your pinky finger. For $30 this shrunken version of the CoolerMaster Storm Spawn gets their recommendation.
"The CM Storm Xornet is a basic gaming mouse designed for claw-grip users. The CM Storm Xornet’s shell is essentially a black version of the CM Storm Spawn but internally, the CM Storm Xornet is outfitted with the Avago ADNS-3050 optical LED sensor with adjustable DPI settings of 500, 1000 (default) and 2000. Similar to the CM Storm Spawn, the CM Storm Xornet features long-lasting Omron micro-switches with a lifetime span of 5,000,000 clicks. Whether you are an e-Sports athlete or just a hardcore gamer, the CM Storm Xornet will fit your needs and your budget."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- CM Storm Xornet Optical Gaming Mouse @ Benchmark Reviews
- Tt eSPORTS Azurues Gaming Mouse Review @ HardwareHeaven
- SteelSeries Sensei Pro Grade Laser Mouse Review @ Real World Labs
- Microsoft Touch Mouse @ Tweaktown
- Roccat KONE[+] USB Gaming Mouse @ Benchmark Reviews
- NZXT Avatar S Gaming Mouse Review @ OCIA
- SteelSeries Sensei Mouse Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Mad Catz F.P.S. Pro Wireless GamePad for PlayStation®3 Review @ Madshrimps
- XEBEC Tech htpc Wireless Mini Keyboard Review @ HardwareHeaven