Final Thoughts and Conclusions
The OCZ ZS Series 750W power supply demonstrated very good voltage regulation, good efficiency, and produced clean outputs without generating much noise (at low to mid power levels). The ZS-750 can support dual, high-end video cards with four PCI-E connectors and the build quality of the ZS-750 power supply is very good. Overall, the ZS-750 impressed us considering it is a value-oriented PSU. However, if you would like even better voltage regulation, higher efficiency, modular cables, and/or a longer warranty period, OCZ offers these in their premium High Performance and Max Performance Series PSUs.
The OCZ ZS-750 power supply is currently available and typically sells for $84.99 USD (October 2011), which makes it a very good value for a 750W PSU.
• 750 watts of continuous DC output
• Very good voltage regulation
• Clean DC outputs
• Good efficiency (80-Plus Bronze certified)
• Quiet operation (at low to mid power)
• Supports NVIDIA SLI and ATI CrossFire configurations
• Active PFC and Universal AC input
• Four PCI-E connectors for multiple graphics card support
• Good value
• No modular cables
• Only a 3-year warranty
OCZ ZS Series 750W Value-Oriented Power Supply
I would like to thank our friends at OCZ for sending us the ZS-750 PSU to review – thanks! And be sure to use our price checking engine to find the best price on any of OCZ’s fine products or anything else you may want to buy!