While we at PC Perspective wait for Quakecon before heading to Texas, [H]ard|OCP hosts the AMD GamExperience in Dallas during January. This is the third year in a row they’ve given gamers the chance to experience the newest in games and gaming peripherals and it must have been a good one since they only managed to recover enough to post the pictures today. As you can see below they are just as hard on the audience as Ryan and the crew, but with $55,000+ worth of prizes to give out it is possible to get gamers to do pushups. Check out what you missed here.
We did have a man on the scene, if you haven’t seen Steve’s coverage you really should.
"We recently put on the third "GamExperience" here in Dallas, TX! We invited 600 of our closet friends and 20 companies that crank out some of the best computer hardware in the world and put them all in one room together for some gaming and geek talk. And yeah, free stuff too, about $50,000 worth!"
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Physics hardware makes Kepler/GK104 fast @ SemiAccurate
- Kinect for Windows released @ Hack a Day
- How-To: Make Your Own Aerogel @ MAKE:Blog
- Asus denies problems with Transformer Prime again @ The Inquirer
- HTC sends out a fix for WiFi security problem @ The Inquirer
- Ex-Apple engineer emits Zevo ZFS for Mac OS @ The Register
- OC3D: 2012 Competition MADNESS