The new 10.1" Archos 101 G9 sports a 1280 x 800 multi-touch capacitive screen and runs on a 4 core ARM cortex A9 @ 1GHz as well as 512MB of RAM which should be powerful enough to output 1080p video via the HDMI port. There will also be two more models with faster processors and more RAM which should arrive to market in the near future. The biggest change to this generation of Archos tablets is the bundled 3G stick which extends the networking capability of this device to include Wireless N, Bluetooth and cellular networks. At $320 it is a little more expensive than some of the competition so head over to Hardware Heaven to find out if it is worth the extra money.
"Archos are back with an updated "Gen 9" version of the 101 Android tablet. Featuring Android 3.2.1 and updated specifications can it offer something worthwhile in an ever more crowded market?"
Here are some more Mobile articles from around the web:
- ASUS Transformer Prime @ Guru of 3D
- Sony VAIO VPC-F23BFX Review @ TechReviewSource
- External Graphics: The Way Forward For Gaming Laptops? @ eTeknix
- Tt eSPORTS Battle Dragon Bag Review @ Real World Labs
- Powerbag Backpack Review @ TechwareLabs
- Monaco Extreme Charge Review @ TechReviewSource
- Vaja Libretto Limited Edition iPad 2 Case Review @ Madshrimps
- Cooler Master Choiix Power Fort 5600 @ LanOC Reviews
- Motorola Droid Razr Maxx (Verizon Wireless) Review @ TechReviewSource
- Stem TimeCommand Audio Alarm Dock for iOS Devices Review @ Legit Reviews
- CPU Idling Problem In The Apple iPhone 4S @ TechARP