Introduction and Features
The SilverStone TJ08-E is a premium enclosure designed for SFF motherboards. The TJ08-E features a beautiful black anodized aluminum front panel, excellent cooling performance, removable sides, top, and motherboard tray, and it packs a lot of storage capacity into a small tower chassis.
SilverStone has a long-standing reputation among PC enthusiasts for providing a full line of high quality enclosures, power supplies, cooling components, and accessories. In 2006, SilverStone introduced the Temjin TJ08, an impressive Micro-ATX tower case with dual 120mm cooling fans. It helped pioneer the idea of large tower cooling performance in a small package. Today, improved technology and the latest designs have enabled SilverStone engineers to create another innovative small tower case in the TJ08-Evolution with even better cooling performance than the original. The SilverStone TJ08-E is a premium enclosure designed specifically for SFF motherboards and features a beautiful black anodized aluminum front panel, excellent cooling performance, removable sides, top, and motherboard tray, and it packs a lot of storage capacity into a small tower chassis.
(Courtesy of SilverStone)
To improve cooling performance, a SilverStone "Air Penetrator" 180mm fan has been installed behind the front panel to create a virtual airflow tunnel through the chassis with positive air pressure. This is a two-speed fan with a small, easily accessible speed selector switch mounted around on the side of the front I/O panel. SilverStone claims that by designing the TJ08-E with the positive air pressure concept, it enables better cooling performance than traditional chassis but also helps to prevent dust from penetrating into the chassis by use of a large, easily accessible filter on the intake fan and forcing air out of the chassis through unfiltered openings. A standard ATX power supply can be installed in a dedicated compartment, which features a top mounted air intake grill covered by a magnetic dust filter.
SilverStone TJ08-E Micro-ATX Tower Enclosure Key Features:
• Premium black anodized aluminum front panel
• Large, two-speed 180mm Air Penetrator fan pre-installed
• Positive air pressure design optimizes cooling performance
• Quick access filters help prevent dust buildup inside chassis
• Convenient wire and cable routing pathways for clean installation
• Removable motherboard tray supports Micro-ATX, DTX and Mini-ITX
• Removable side and top panels
• Removable HDD cage
• Vibration absorbing HDD dampers and feet
• Easy access front mounted I/O panel with USB 3.0 support
• Two 5.25" and one 3.5" external drive bays
• Four 3.5" and one 2.5"/3.5" internal drive bays
• Independent compartment for standard ATX PSU with magnetic dust filter
• Adjustable support bracket for large CPU coolers