Final Thoughts and Conclusions
The Thermaltake Toughpower Cable Management 1350W power supply delivered very good efficiency and easily met the 80 PLUS Silver certification criteria, even when operating at higher, real-world operating temperatures. It also delivered very good voltage regulation with clean DC outputs. The Toughpower 1350W PSU includes an excellent assortment of fixed and modular cables with up to eight PCI-E connectors and comes with a 5-year warranty.
The Toughpower Cable Management 1350W power supply is currently available with a retail price of $399.99 USD but can be found online for $304.99 (Mwave.com November 2011).
• 1,350W output (up to 50°C)
• Very good efficiency (meets 80 PLUS Silver standards)
• Very good voltage regulation (±2% on +12V outputs)
• Excellent AC ripple suppression
• Dual +12V outputs can deliver up to 113A total
• Six PCI-E connectors can support multiple high-end graphic adapters
• Active PFC with universal AC input
• Excellent combination of fixed and modular cables/connectors
• 5-year warranty
• Nothing bad to say…
Thermaltake Toughpower 1350W Power Supply
I would like to thank our friends at Thermaltake for sending us the Toughpower 1350W PSU to review – thanks! Be sure to use our price checking engine to find the best price on any of Thermaltake’s fine products or anything else you may want to buy!