Unigine Heaven v2.5
Heaven Benchmark (DirectX 11)
Heaven Benchmark is a DirectX 11 GPU benchmark based on advanced Unigine™ engine from Unigine Corp. It reveals the enchanting magic of floating islands with a tiny village hidden in the cloudy skies. Interactive mode provides emerging experience of exploring the intricate world of steampunk.
- Support of DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.0
- Comprehensive use of tessellation technology
- Advanced SSAO (screen-space ambient occlusion)
- Volumetric cumulonimbus clouds generated by a physically accurate algorithm
- Simulation of changing light conditions
- Dynamic sky with light scattering
- Interactive experience with fly/walk-through modes
- Stereo 3D modes:
- Separate images
- 3D Vision
Unigine Heaven Test Settings
If you look at the performance gap between the HD 7870 and the HD 6970 you clearly see the progression in the tessellation performance from Cayman to Southern Islands. However the GTX 570 is still able to keep up with the HD 7870 and the GTX 580 maintains a lead.
The same AMD-against-AMD performance differences are noted here with the HD 7850 and we find that the GTX 570 is outperforming it, while the GTX 560 Ti falls well behind.