Dual Llano graphics has become one of PC Perspective’s most recommended ways of getting yourself a laptop capable of decent gaming performance without spending a lot of money. It is not as well known as a desktop solution, which X-Bit Labs intends to explore in their latest review. They’ve taken the high end A8-3870K, overclocked it and paired it with an HD 6670 and then compared it to two similar systems, one using a Intel Pentium G850 and one with a Core i3-2120. The results of their testing just might surprise you.
"Today we are going to compare the performance of Socket FM1 and LGA 1155 systems. Will a hybrid Llano processor be able to beat the entry-level Intel CPU paired with an entry-level graphics accelerator? How efficient AMD Dual Graphics technology is? Does overclocking make Socket FM1 systems more attractive?"
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- Scan 3XS Vengeance GTX680 Z68 OC System @ OC3D
- HP TouchSmart Elite 7320 Review @ TechReviewSource
- Building the Right Box @ Techgage
- Acer AX1930-UR10P Review @ TechReviewSource
- Puget Systems Echo: Intel and AMD Showdown at 65 Watts @ AnandTech
- Intel Xeon E5-2687W in Asus Z9PE-D8 WS dual CPU workstation @ The Inquirer
- HP TouchSmart 520 All-In-One @ TechSpot