Ryan wasn’t the only one to get a preview of the new Intel Express Z77 motherboards, other models have been spotted on the web. [H]ard|OCP had the same preview of the mATX Maximus V GENE, the SABERTOOTH Z77, mITX P8Z77-I Deluxe, ROG Maximus V Formula and the P8Z77-V Deluxe and a WorkStation version of the Deluxe as well. All are LGA1155 boards with built in video out to take advantage of the next generation of Intel’s onboard HD graphics and all but the Gene feature Lucid’s Hydra technology. These are the first examples of this chipset and the boards are something to behold.
"If you find new motherboards to be worthy of eye candy, then we have a treat for you as ASUS pulled back the curtains on its Z77 model motherboards last week here in Dallas, TX. While there is a whole lot we can’t tell you about the next generation Intel processors to occupy the LGA1155 socket, we can run down a very new software feature set."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- A sneak peek at Asus’ next-gen Intel motherboards @ The Tech Report
- AMD Confirms CPU Bug Found By DragonFly BSD’s Matt Dillon @ Slashdot
- AMD invests in Nuvixa for OpenCL-accelerated applications @ DigiTimes
- Co-chiefs likely to run future TSMC, says Chang @ DigiTimes
- Intel runs three Ivy Bridge fabs ragged for April blast off @ The Register
- Windows 8 Tricks, Tips and Shortcuts @ Techspot