Defining the size of the Logic Supply LGX AG150 Fanless Mini PC as being 1.2 litres is a unique way of describing just how small this machine is. You can see from the picture below that a pair of serial ports takes up a significant portion of the front panel. Part of the reason for this is the completely fanless design, the heatsink obscuring the Atom N2800 has TIM on it to allow the entire top of the case to distribute the heat. The SSD drive also helps slim the machine down and also adds snappy performance as well. The Intel DN2800MT mini-ITX board powers the SSD and can fit up to 4GB of RAM in its two slots and the Intel GMA 3650 powers the HDMI and VGA ports with enough processing power for you to watch HD video. As it is a totally silent HTPC, it should come as no surprise that it was Silent PC Review who received this box for testing.
"This new PC from specialist Logic Systems is based around the recently released Intel DN2800MT "Marshalltown" mini-ITX Atom board, a long-awaited follow-up to the original "Thin ITX" board, the Intel D945GSEJT. Super low energy consumption, 1080P video capability and a tiny 1.2 liter form factor should be compelling for Mini PC enthusiasts."
Here are some more Systems articles from around the web:
- ZOTAC ZBOX Blu-Ray AD05 Plus Mini PC Review @ HardwareHeaven
- RaidSonic ICY BOX IB-MP3011Plus Network Media Player Review @ NikKTech
- Zotac ZBOX Nano XS AD11 Plus: Redefining the Small Form Factor PC @ AnandTech
- SilverStone GD06 Home Theater PC Case @ Computing on Demand
- Arctic MC001-BD Blu-Ray Entertainment Center Review @ eTeknix
- nMedia HTPC 7000B SFF Case Review @ Hardware Canucks
- USB 3.0 to HDMI & VGA External Video Card @ CoD