The Guru of 3D examines the GA-Z77X-D3H, a mainstream Z77 board which is not quite as feature rich or expensive as models like the Sniper, but still offers more than a budget board. It sports three PCIe 16x slots capable of 2-way SLI or Crossfire, a half dozen USB 3.0 ports, an mSATA connection, support for Lucid Virtu MVP and Quicksync and of course Gigabyte’s UEFI implementation, 3D BIOS. Of course we can’t see benchmarks of these boards with an Ivy Bridge processor in them, but it is interesting to note that this is the 10th Ivy Bridge board from Gigabyte.
"We preview the Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H which is intended for Intels 22nm processors that will be coming out later this year based on Socket LGA1155 however the motherboard also supports Sandy bridge processors like the Core i7 2600K.
While we are not allowed to publish any testing results whatsoever related to Ivy Bridge on this GA-Z77X-D3H, we are able to give you a closer look at the motherboard itself. Have a peek at what is about to launch soon."
Here are some more Motherboard articles from around the web:
- Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Z77 Motherboard Preview @ eTeknix
- Biostar TZ77XE4 Motherboard @ Hardware Secrets
- Intel X79 Motherboard Overclocking Guide @ Benchmark Reviews
- MSI X79A-GD65 X79 Motherboard Review @ eTeknix
- MSI X79A-GD65 8D @ Funky Kit
- GIGABYTE X79-UD5 Motherboard Review @ Hardware Canucks
- Introducing the Intel X79 Express Chipset @ PCSTATS
- AVsrock X79 Extreme4 & X79 Extreme4-M @ Legion Hardware
- Gigabyte B75M-D3H B75 Motherboard Preview @ eTeknix
- Gigabyte GA-X79-UD3 @ X-bit Labs
- MSI Big Bang-XPower II @ X-bit Labs
- ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional @ X-bit Labs
- BIOS Option Of The Week – FIXED Memory Size @ TechARP
- ASUS F1A75-V EVO @ Bjorn3D
- MSI A75MA-G55 Motherboard @ Rbmods