A sampler of gaming mice from a wide variety of companies is now available at Hardware.Info, which can be a handy tool for those looking for a new mouse. No longer is it choice between Logitech and Microsoft, the list of companies supplying the mice includes A4 Tech, Corsair, Epicgear, Razer, Saitek and more. If you want a large heavy mouse, one designed for macro button programming or a mouse you can adjust into a variety of shapes to ensure the most comfortable fit for your hand then this roundup has you covered. There is no winner, as everyone wants a little something different from their own mouse but if you’d like an idea of what is out there then they have you covered.
"To many computer users the mouse is just a necessary little tool for operating their computer. As long as it has two buttons and a wheel and the cursor goes where it’s supposed to, most people are satisfied. Gamers are more demanding, however, in terms of comfort, performance, and features. We reviewed 13 gaming mice to find out what’s currently out there.
A decent mouse is crucial for the serious gamer, that is why we are in the habit of regularly doing a round-up of the latest gaming mice. The 13 mice in this comparison test vary quite a bit in price, from £45 to £69. It’s a pretty big difference, which should mean that the performance and features should differ significantly as well. The only way of finding this out for sure is by a thorough test. And that’s exactly what we did."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Roccat Kone+ @ Bjorn3D
- SteelSeries Kana Mouse Review @ XtremeComputing
- CM Storm Sentinel Advance II Laser Mouse @ Benchmark Reviews
- Corsair Vengeance M90 Mouse Review @ Hardware Secrets
- MadCatz Official Xbox 360 Force Feedback Racing Wheel Review @ eTeknix
- CM Storm Trigger Gaming Keyboard Review @ Techgage
- Tesoro Durandal & Durandal Ultimate Gaming Keyboards @ Metku.net
- Cmstorm Trigger mechanical gaming keyboard review @ Rbmods
- Corsair Vengeance K90 MMO Keyboard Review @ Techgage
- Corsair Vengeance K90 Keyboard @ TechwareLabs