The AMP! is back from Zotac and don’t let the base clock fool you into thinking that is the only advantage, it is the extra boost capability that really makes this card special. On the other hand if it is your buffer that is causing you to suffer the 4GB GTX 680 might be a little slower but it can power 4 monitors and has enough GDDR5 to make sure it does so smoothly.
HONG KONG – May 2, 2012 – ZOTAC International, a global innovator and channel manufacturer of graphics cards, mainboards and mini-PCs, today unveils the amplified ZOTAC GeForce GTX 680 AMP! Edition and high-resolution dominating ZOTAC GeForce GTX 680 4GB graphics cards for the most demanding gamers and enthusiasts.
Catered to gamers that require that extra performance kick in the most demanding gaming situations, the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 680 AMP! Edition harnesses the untapped power of the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 graphics processor to maximize frame rates in the latest visually stunning Microsoft DirectX 11-enabled games. Extreme high-definition and triple-display gamers can opt for the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 680 4GB which doubles the amount of video memory for that extra bit of smoothness at resolutions above 2560×1600, including 4K and 3840×1080.
The new ZOTAC GeForce GTX 680 AMP! Edition and GeForce GTX 680 4GB usher in a new era of visual computing that pushes details and pixel density for unbelievably clear and crisp graphics,” said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International. “The cards deliver world-class performance and are the fastest single GPU graphics cards available this generation too.“
Quad-display output capabilities enables the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 680 AMP! Edition and GeForce GTX 680 4GB to simultaneously power four independent displays in desktop mode at resolutions beyond 2560×1600, including new and upcoming 4K resolution displays. NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology joins three 2D or 3D displays together to render a massive wide display for superior immersion and enhanced field of view when gaming with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 680 AMP! Edition and GeForce GTX 680 4GB.
The ZOTAC Assassin’s Creed 3-Game Pack is bundled with the two cards to let gamers take advantage of the newfound graphics power right out of the box. Assassin’s Creed I, II and Revelations takes gamers through an epic historical journey with beautiful graphics, captivating storylines and immersive gameplay.
It’s time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 680 AMP! Edition and GeForce GTX 680 4GB!
New ZOTAC GeForce GTX 680 AMP! Edition & GeForce GTX 680 4GB graphics cards
- 1536 SMX unified shaders
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 680 AMP!
- Edition Engine clock: 1110 MHz (base), 1176 MHz (boost)
- 2GB GDDR5 memory Memory clock: 6608 MHz
- Custom Dual-Fan Cooler
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 680 4GB
- Engine clock: 1006 MHz (base), 1058 MHz (boost)
- 4GB GDDR5 memory Memory clock: 6008 MHz
- 256-bit memory interface DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI & DisplayPort outputs
- PCI Express 3.0 interface
- NVIDIA GPU Boost technology
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround capable
- NVIDIA FXAA technology
- NVIDIA TXAA technology
- NVIDIA SLI ready
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync
- DirectX 11 technology & Shader Model 5.0
- OpenGL 4.2 compatible
- Hardware-accelerated Full HD video playback
- Blu-ray 3D ready Loss-less audio bitstream capable
- ZOTAC Assassin’s Creed 3-Game Pack included Assassin’s Creed, Assassin’s Creed II, Assassin’s Creed: Revelations
- TrackMania 2 Canyon 3-Day Game Pass included