Unigine Heaven v2.5
Heaven Benchmark (DirectX 11)
Heaven Benchmark is a DirectX 11 GPU benchmark based on advanced Unigine™ engine from Unigine Corp. It reveals the enchanting magic of floating islands with a tiny village hidden in the cloudy skies. Interactive mode provides emerging experience of exploring the intricate world of steampunk.
- Support of DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.0
- Comprehensive use of tessellation technology
- Advanced SSAO (screen-space ambient occlusion)
- Volumetric cumulonimbus clouds generated by a physically accurate algorithm
- Simulation of changing light conditions
- Dynamic sky with light scattering
- Interactive experience with fly/walk-through modes
Stereo 3D modes:
- Separate images
- 3D Vision
Unigine Heaven Test Settings
While the GeForce GTX 660 Ti stays behind the HD 7950 in all of the presets here, you'll notice that the gap shrinks as we crank up the tessellation – another nod to the improved tessellation performance in Kepler.
Both GPU systems scale pretty well here though we see that the SLI configuration is able to take a lead at both Normal and Extreme presets.