Sleeping Dogs is apparently not a part of the True Crime series and the original title True Crime: Hong Kong was misleading. Then again, it is totally not a Grand Theft Auto clone either. Whatever this game where you play a cop pretending to be a member of the Triad, in theory undercover but more likely just getting to live out a submerged fantasy actually is, The Tech Report has some advice for you. Simply enjoy the game, go on a killing spree, drive around pointlessly or even do some missions, don't think about it just play.
If you neither want to think or to play, then PC Perspective can fulfill your need. Right after the podcast the four of us are going to try streaming a little Borderlands 2 action, so grab some popcorn, your favourite beverages and kick back and relax at PCPer Live!
"In his latest blog post, TR's Geoff Gasior spends a few nights with Sleeping Dogs, United Front's combat-infused GTAlternative."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Sleeping Dogs PC Review @ eTeknix
- F1 2012 Review: It's a Long, Hard Road @ Techgage
- Gimbal multiplayer spaceship shooter @ XSReviews
- Guild Wars 2 Review @ Techgage
- A People’s History Of The FPS, Part 1: The WAD @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Blooming Marvellous: Hands-On With War Of The Roses @ Rock, Paper, SHOTGUN
- Papo & Yo Review (PSN) @ Kitguru
- F1 2012 (XBOX 360) Game Review @ HardwareHeaven