The Paddytek Paddy Vibe BT Edition Resonance speaker is not a pair of desktop speakers, instead it is a single small but heavy speaker which uses the surface it is placed on as a resonance speaker. The key to making the speaker sound better is to put it on a surface which can propagate the sounds waves, in R&B Mods testing it was a hardwood table which gave them the best fidelity. It is powered by USB and can accept either a 3.5mm jack or Bluetooth input for audio reception which gives you some flexibility, especially if you have an adapter to plug it into mains power instead of your electronic device. It may not be available in North America yet put it is worth keeping your eye out for similar devices.
"With more and more smartphones being used as music players we see more portable speakers on the market. Paddytek, a swedish company, has created a portable speaker that can be ran with both a 3,5mm connector or Bluetooth. Their claim is that it uses resonance to supposedly create a high quality sound,. So lets take a look at what we can expect from this 50$ portable speaker!"
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Jabra SOLEMATE The Ultimate Portable Speaker Review @ NikKTech
- Sharkoon X-Tatic Pro Gaming Headset @ Tweaktown
- RHA MA-350 Noise Isolating Aluminum Earphone @ Hi Tech Legion
- Genius GX-Gaming Cavimanus 7.1 Headset @ Benchmark Reviews
- Steelseries Guild Wars 2 Headset @ Funky Kit
- Steelseries Siberia V2 Counterstrike:GO Headset @ FunkyKit
- Spinning Some Tunes with the Revamped Grooveshark @ Techgage