The stats on the packaging of the Razer Taipan Ambidextrous Gaming Mouse are impressive, an 8200 DPI 4G dual sensor system, 1000MHz ultra-polling and nine programmable buttons make this a serious gaming mouse but for many it will be the fact that this mouse can be comfortably used with either hand. Of course since it is symmetrical there is no way to adjust the length, width or height of the mouse as some other companies have been experimenting with. MadShrimps like the performance of the mouse in office applications as well as gaming but were not as impressed with Razer requiring you to create an account to have access to their software suite and, for some reason, they wanted more LEDs.
"The new Taipan ambidextrous mouse from Razer weights no more than 132 grams, comes with a high performance 4G Dual Sensor System with 8200DPI and makes use of the Razer Synapse 2.0 software for easy customization of the 9 programmable Hyperesponse buttons."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- Roccat Kone XTD @ HardwareHeaven
- CM Storm Recon Mouse with Skorpion Bungee Review @ Hi Tech Legion
- Steelseries Sensei MLG edition @ Funkykit
- ogitech t620 Touch Mouse & t400 Zone Touch Mouse @ Hardware.info
- SteelSeries Black Ops 2 Peripherals @ LanOC Reviews
- Rosewill RK-9100 Illuminated Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review @ Legit Reviews
- Matias Quiet Pro Keyboard for Mac Review @ Madshrimps
- Tesoro Durandal Ultimate Mechanical keyboard @ Rbmods