Gaming peripherals were a very large market in 2012, with Cherry switches suddenly becoming a household name and with gamers actually arguing over the best type of switch for keyboards. That was not the only big change for gaming peripherals as this year has seen many companies make a serious effort to make a name as a provider of gaming mice and established companies adding new features to their existing products. If you have had trouble deciding which mouse best fits your needs, this roundup at MadShrimps might be of help. They've included the CMStorm Sentinel Advance II, the Cyborg R.A.T. 7, SteelSeries' Sensei RAW, the Roccat Kone XTD, Razer's Imperator 2012 and the Logitech G300; one of which should suit your gaming needs.
"In this group test I will focus on a specific feature and gaming goal to reduce the variables as we go on a quest to find some of the best First-Person-Shooter wired mouse out there. To properly gauge the performance of my new gaming rodents I spend several weeks with each to get to know the ins and outs, their features and deliver a good dose of my personal opinions on these mice."
Here is some more Tech News from around the web:
- AZiO Levetron CM-2000 Gaming Mouse @ Tweaktown
- TTesports Level 10M Gaming Mouse @ Rbmods
- ROCCAT KONE Pure Gaming Mouse @ Benchmark Reviews
- TT eSPORTS Level 10 M Gaming Mouse Review @ Hardware Canucks
- Ozone Xenon Gaming Mouse @ techPowerUp
- Gigabyte Force M7 Thor Mouse Review @ Hardware Secrets
- Tt eSPORTS Level 10 M Gaming Mouse Review @ Legit Reviews
- Cmstorm Quickfire TK @ Rbmods